2 cups Valhoamas (Maldivian smoked tuna) chopped
1 1/2 cup boiled and mashed breadfruit (bambukeyo)
1/cup raw rice +1/4 cup grated coconut paste (soak the raw rice in water for few hours, throw the water and mix with coconut and grind to a coarse paste)
2 onions finely chopped
I big red chillie(githeyo mirus)
2 tbsp chillie powder
¼ cinnamon cardamom powder
11/2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp ginger paste(fresh)
1/2 tbsp garlic paste(fresh)
20 curry leaves finely chopped
1/cup finely grated coconut
1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp salt or according to taste
1/4 cup oil
1. Mix onion, ginger, garlic, curry leaf, lemon juice, salt, cinnamon cardamon powder, chillie , chillie powder and turmeric till the juices flow.
2. Add the grated coconut, rice paste, and mashed bread fruit. Mix thoroughly
3. Pre heat the oven. Grease a baking tray
4. Take a spoonful of the mixture and make a cone shaped bun and arrange these on the baking tray. You may apply a bit of oil on your palms (or gloves) when you make the cone shaped buns (as it may be sticky)
5.Make cone shaped buns using the entire mixture.
6. Apply oil on top of the cone shaped buns and put in the pre heated oven.
7. Bake until well cooked and the top becomes brown
Enjoy!!! this very yummy Maldivian breadfruit baked savoury snack