Kulhafila Fathu Mas huni
5 small bundles of kulha fila fai
2 cans tuna in oil (throw the oil, and heat the tuna flakes on a pan till it becomes dry and flaky)
2 tbsp rihaakuru
1 coconut (dessicated)
1 big onion (finely chopped)
Juice of ½ lemon
1 red chillie (githeyo mirus)
Salt to taste
- Wash the kulha fila fai. Make sure that it is free of any sand. You may soak the leaves in white vinegar for a few minutes and rinse it again with water.
- Hold in bunches and chop the leaves finely. Keep aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix onion, chilies, lemon juice, salt and rihaakuru. Mix until the juices from the onion flows into the mixture. Now add the dessicated coconut and mix thoroughly
- Add tuna flakes and mix well.
- Next add the finely chopped kulha fila fai and mix gently.
- Serve with roshi.