GREEN BEANS SUNDELI
250 grams green beans( cut finely)
100g Maldive fish Hikimas
1cup dessicated coconut
1 onion (thinly sliced)
10 curry leaves (finely chopped)
1 tsp lemon juice
1½ tsp salt
½ tsp turmeric powder
1?2 tsp red chillie powder
1 tbsp oil
1 inch cinnamon
2 inches rampe leaf
1 garlic (past)
1cm ginger (paste)
1½ tsp salt or according to taste
- Heat oil in a wok. Put the beans and cook the beans for 10 minutes
- Mix onion, ginger, garlic, chillie powder, curry leaves, lemon juice,turmeric powder, desiccated coconut, salt, turmeric powder and Maldives fish.
- Add the mixture, rampe leaf, cinnamon piece and cook on a low flame for about 5 more minutes. Keep tossing the mixture.
- Remove from heat immediately
- Serve with roshi or as a side dish with rice.