July 1, 2014
1 ½ cups rice
3 cups thick coconut milk
How to prepare
- Soak rice overnight.
- Drain and grind into a smooth paste.
- Mix egg, add 2 cups of coconut milk and rice flour and make a thick batter.
- Leave covered for at least 2 hours
- Heat a non stick pan and apply oil.
- Pour a large tbsp of batter on to this pan and spread to form a thick pan cake.
- Do not toss.
- Cover and cook until the pan cake is ready.
- Put on the plate and take ½ tsp of coconut milk and gently spread it on the pancake.
- Make pancakes with all the batter and rub coconut milk on each pancake after you place it on top of the pan cake pile, do this while the pan cake is still hot
- Sprinkle a little powdered sugar when it is cold, roll and eat