1 cup rice flour(finely ground)
2 cups desiccated young coconut Gabulhi huni
1 cup sugar
¼ cup jasmine water
1 cup water
1. Dissolve rice flour in water and make into a smooth paste.
2. Add the desiccated coconut and sugar to the batter.
3. Add the jasmine water.
4. Heat the mixture over a low flame, stirring continuously.
5. Cook until the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan.
6. Allow the mixture to cool a little and then make little balls.
Yes. In the olden days…there was a famous say, a nadhuru people made…if they lost something, ..i will make boa huni for ali be…ehe eh!!!.’e fenijjiyya Ali Be ah Boa huni hilaanan…’ while we no longer think it right to make such nadhuru…it is quite alright to make this boa huni for the family and enjoy the simple, but very traditional sweet.