Sevunaru Kiru (Vermicelli Dessert)
2 tbsp ghee / margarine
1 tin condensed milk
½ liter fresh milk
20g dry raisins
20g chopped Kanamadhu or almond
1 tsp vanilla essence
¼ tsp cardamom powder
¼ tsp cinnamon powder
1. Heat ghee in a pan. Add chopped nuts and raisins. Transfer to a plate when golden brown.
2. Add vermicelli to the same pan and roast until it turns golden brown.
3. Add fresh milk, condensed milk, vanilla essence, cardamom powder and cinnamon powder.
4. Cook on a low heat until the mixture thickens.
5. Add the roasted nuts and raisins (Leave a little for garnishing).
6. Transfer to a serving dish.
7. Garnish and serve chilled.