Chocolate Pear Cake
75g dark cooking chocolate (broken into pieces)
1 ripe pear (chopped)
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat an oven 10 minutes before using.
2. Mix butter and sugar. Beat with an egg beater till creamy.
3. Gradually add eggs and whisk gently.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together in a separate bowl.
5. Gently fold in the flour mixture with a spatula.
6. Mix in the chopped chocolate, pear and vanilla essence.
7. Grease a baking tray and dust with flour.
8. Pour the batter and bake for 35 minutes.
Serve directly or with a scoop of chocolate ice cream.