Ambu Pudding (Mango Pudding)
1 ripe mango (peeled and sliced)
200g vanilla sponge cake
1/2 tin condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 tbsp sugar
1. Preheat oven.
2. Beat the eggs.
4. Add condensed milk and vanilla essence and beat again.
5. Pour sugar to the baking tray, heat above a flame until the sugar caramalises and turns golden brown.
6. Put a layer of mango slices on top of the caramalised sugar.
7. Cut the sponge cake into thin slices and arrange a layer on top of the mango.
9. Pour the egg mixture on top
10. Bake for 30 minutes (or steam).
11. Turn over onto a serving dish.
12. Serve hot or cold.
Note: It goes well when served with a layer of mango or vanilla icecream!