Huni Folhi (Coconut Pancake)
August 27, 2009
1 cup rice flour (coarse)
½ cup plain flour
½ cup grated coconut
¾ cup sugar
1 ½ cup water
1 tbsp rose water or jasmine water (maafen)
- Dissolve rice flour and plain flour in water.
- Beat eggs and add.
- Mix in the rose water, coconut and sugar.
- Beat until the sugar dissolves.
- Heat a non stick pan.
- Pour a large tbsp of batter on to this pan and spread to form a thick pan cake.
- Cover with a lid and cook for a minute.
- Fold the pan cake.
- Transer to a serving dish.
- Serve hot or cold.