French Fries Bis Boakibaa
2 cans tuna in oil (drained)
6 eggs (beaten with 1/2 tsp salt)
250 g French fries (ready made or 250 grams potato cut into 1 cm thick 5 cm long strips and fried until crisp)
1 onion (finely chopped)
6 curry leaves (finely chopped)
½ hot pepper chilli Githeyo mirus (finely chopped)
¼ spoon finely ground pepper
1 tsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp salt (or according to taste)
1 tsp oil
- Preheat oven.
- Mix onion, chilli, curry leaf, lemon juice and salt
- Add tuna and mix thoroughly.
- Grease a baking tray and arrange the French fries such that the bottom of the tray is covered.
- Pour the tuna mixture on top of the fries and spread it evenly.
- Gently pour the egg batter and soak the tuna mixture with egg.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve hot
Note: Those who do not wish to fry the potato can microwave or boil the potato cut to the size and shape of french fries and use it as described in the above recipe.