Kulhi Paan (Spiced Bread)
4 slices of bread (brown or white)
½ tsp butter
½ onion (chopped)
¼ tsp chilli powder
3 curry leaves (finely chopped)
¼ tsp salt
1. Beat eggs with chilli powder, salt, onion and curry leaves.
2. Remove the sides of the bread and cut each slice into two.
3. Heat a pan on low flame and apply butter on the pan.
4. Pour half of the beaten egg mixture into the pan and arrange the bread slices on top of it.
5. Pour the remaining egg mixture on top of the bread.
6. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Gently flip the Kulhi Paan on to the other side and cook for a few more minutes.
8. Cut into pieces and serve hot.