Copyfathu Mas huni
300 g copy faiy (washed and cut into fine strips)
150g (1 can) tuna in oil
1 cup freshly grated coconut
2 tbsp Rihakuru (optional)
1 onion (finely chopped)
2 tsp lemon juice
1 hot pepper chilli Githeyo mirus (finely chopped)
½ tsp salt or according to taste
- Mix onion, chilli, lemon juice and salt. Squeeze the onions until juices flow.
- Add Rihakuru and mix again.
- Add coconut and mix thoroughly.
- Drain the tuna and mix.
- Add copy faiy and mix gently with a fork. Do not squeeze the copy faiy while mixing.
- Serve with roshi, bread or as a side dish of a rice menu.
Note: Can try the same recipe with spring cabbage or even spinach if you do not have copy fai.